The phase of change we are experiencing is becoming ever more relentless, and this comes with a price: increasing numbers of people who are experiencing mild to severe mental health issues across all walks of life.
Despite a growing awareness and openness to discuss these issues, many don’t actually know where to start. We blink, and the stress/anxiety/mild depression experienced by ourselves, or those close to us, seems to take over.
Drawing on her own and others’ research, Galia offers the following:
1 hour talk
A one-hour introductory talk for an unlimited number of people where participants will receive an overview of:
- What downward spirals are and how they are triggered
- Insights to enable people to recognise downward spirals when they start to be caught in one
- Evidence based strategies to enable people to take early action
4 hour interactive workshop
For up to 16 participants.interest/bookings
A four-hour interactive workshop for up to 16 participants, that can be tailored to different work environments. The workshop is designed to achieve the following:
- An in-depth understanding of the most effective ways to start virtuous spirals
- The opportunity to experiment with implementing those strategies using experiential case-studies
- A personalised ‘initiating virtuous cycle’ plan for participants to implement when they find themselves caught in a downward spiral