A key to achieving vitality is seeing ourselves as whole being all the time. Indeed, to achieve vitality, we have to always be mindful of our bodies and our minds. We need to learn how to listen to our bodies, and decipher what they are trying to tell us, and to feed our minds with the right ingredients to increase clarity and achieve vitality.
The evidence base for the mind-body connection is fascinating and growing from mindfulness and meditation research to the fascinating science of psychoneuroimmunology.
Drawing on her own and others’ research, Galia offers the following:
1 hour talk
A one-hour introductory talk for an unlimited number of people where participants will receive an overview of:
- The large body of evidence that demonstrates how our emotional state affects our body’s ability to fight illness
- Meaning and illness – The Mind-body approach upon which my Doctoral research was based
- Real-life examples illustrating the mind-body connection
4 hour interactive workshop
For up to 16 participants.interest/bookings
A four-hour interactive workshop for up to 16 participants, that can be tailored to different work environments. The workshop is designed to achieve the following:
- An in-depth understanding of the mind-body connection and how it might relate to them
- Key strategies to increase awareness of emotional states and how they connect to physical experiences
- Key strategies to implement when one’s equilibrium is out of sorts